Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hope You Can Cling To

Today is the first day of the Hope You Can Cling To.This is a full month of challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  The first three challenges are up. Here is what I made for the Courage and Strength Challenge.

I used the Wild at Heart from Gina K. Designs, Pure Luxury White cardstock and Faded Brick, ink and cardstock.

Next I did the Inner Strength Challenge
For this card I used the Blissful Butterflies and coordinating Dienamics from MFT. The cardstock is Pure Luxury White and Passionate Pink, The ink is Gina K Black Onyx and the ribbon is Passionate Pink double stitched from GKD.

The final challenge for today is Flat is Fabulous
This card had to be CAS, no more than 2 layers and no bling. I used GKD stamp sets Lots of Dots and Stamp it Big. To add the sentiment I die cut the layer and replaced a piece with a blank and stamped the sentiment on it . Inks used are GKD Wild Lilac, Bubblegum Pink and Turquoise Sea. Cardstocks are GKD Pure Luxury Wild Lilac and White. 


Tammie Lien said...

Love your card and the colors you used.Very pretty:)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful cards Susan!

Melisa Waldorf said...

These are all fabulous. I especially love the first one .... gorgeous! Have a great day!


Related Posts with Thumbnails