Thursday, July 3, 2014

Parkside Row

This post is named after the newest SVG Cuts Kit.  This kit took Mary extra long to make and perfect and it was worth the wait!!

While I was waiting I made a card.

an under the sea aquarium...

a lantern...
 and altered a box.
 

Then I saw a sneak peek of the new kit and decided my cutting machine needed an upgrade and ordered a new Silhouette Cameo!!!

A couple days later and the kit came out, my Cameo arrived, and so did my new 12 x 12 AC cardstock.  Time to create!!!

The new kit has this cute instant camera box card, it is soooo cute!!
Next,  I made the Lace Handkerchief Card, 
and finally The Victorian Row House.  I made this one a House of Couture, using the Couture collection from Graphic 45.
 

It glows so pretty with a couple of battery powered tealights inside!!

I loved this one so much I had to make another.  This one is Vintage Sports themed and I used papers from the Good Ol' Sport collection from Graphic 45.
 

Finally,  I posted this pic to the SVG Cuts Facebook page and it was featured today!!!

Thanks for stopping by and seeing all my new creations
Susan.

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4