Friday, April 10, 2015

Butterflies!!

That's right!! One of my favorite things ever!!  I have tons of butterfly stamps and this week the Mod Squad Challenge is to use a butterfly is your focal image. Oh and by the way my card got top three in last weeks challenge and I got a blog badge (it's over there on the right side).
So I have had this large butterfly stamp for years, atleast 10 years probably more!! It was wood mounted and I decided to unmount it for use in my MISTI. I stamped it with Memento tuxedo black, colored it with Copics and the brushed  Wink of Stella clear glitter all over it. I stamped a border edge stamp around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

WOW, I looove this stamp, whose is it? Great job coloring it Susan. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Susan White said...

It is from Paper Pleasure, which is a shop I went to 15 years ago.

All about Layering Day 4