Thursday, April 28, 2016

Clear & Sheer Online Card Class

I am taking the Clear & Sheer Online Card Class. I am a bit behind on my homework so here is a card I made from Day 1 & 2 of the class. I used 1/8" Sookwang tape to adhere the vellum which I colored with Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea and Blue Lagoon inks from Gina K.Designs. The Sentiment is from the HB2U stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs and was heat embossed with Rose Gold Embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp. The twine was a piece that came in from Lawn Fawn tied around my stamps.



4 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

I love your coloring work on the vellum. Beautiful with the big gold sentiment :)

TK said...

Beautiful color blending on that vellum!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Beautiful ombre shading!

Unknown said...

What beautiful cards.

All about Layering Day 4